12: A Life Span of Fifteen Minutes
Published 16 February 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Blackberry losing businesses, the Surface Pro selling out and whether it’s a legitimate claim, Facebook hacks their own system to improve security, speculation on whether Apple is going to produce an iWatch, and rumours about the next-gen Playstation and Xbox consoles.
Meanwhile, Jelly takes a nap, and the boys announce the winners of the t-shirt giveaway from episode 11. Because t-shirts! Also Bean tries out a new segue, much to the dismay of Jelly. There’s no rest for Jelly and Bean!
- Home Depot drops Blackberry
- Surface Pro sells out (Ars Technica)
- Surface Pro "sells out" (Virtual Pants)
- At Facebook backdoor code war games
- Apple now experimenting with a watch-like device
- Pebble (E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android)
- My Apple Store Home Office (David Wu)
- Sony PS4 video
- New Xbox Rumors