17: Those Youngsters, They Love to Tap Dance
Published 23 March 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Doctor Who coming to ABC on 31 March, videos surface that proves Simcity can be played offline (with a little modification), Steam announces that it’s releasing a HD version of Age of Empires II, footage leaks showing a new Star Wars FPS, Samsung hosts what is possibly the weirdest - and worst - product announcement ever, and the US Supreme Court rules in favour of grey market textbook importing.
Meanwhile, Jelly admits that maybe he’s getting a little antsy to be able to play the new SimCity, and Bean struggles to move on from David Tennant’s Doctor. Also, Jelly tries his best not to mention Apple while talking about Samsung’s Galaxy S4 launch, but fails. That and more astounding things this week on Jelly and Bean!
- ABC Confirms Doctor Who For March 31st (Gizmodo)
- Modder proves SimCity can run offline indefinitely (Geek.com)
- Age of Empires II HD (Steam)
- Leaked Footage Of Star Wars' Newest Take On Battlefield And Call of Duty (Kotaku)
- Samsung UNPACKED 2013 (YouTube)
- Supreme Court: first-sale doctrine in textbook resale case (Ars Technica)