21: It Has a Goatee, So We Know It’s the Evil One
Published 20 April 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Raven takes back the source code for Jedi Knight II; Google adds a feature to help you delete your data when you die; the Google Glass specs are finally revealed; Funny or Die releases the first Steve Jobs movie: iSteve; new trailers for Star Trek Into Darkness and Man of Steel drop; an Jelly gives his thoughts on Oblivion, the new Tom Cruise sci-fi movie.
Meanwhile, the Bean tries to grasp the art of segues and Jelly salivates over Iron Man 3. Also, the boys reminisce about old school virtual reality, and discuss the future possibilities for the technology, thanks to all the news about Google Glass and the Oculus Rift. Welcome to the world of tomorrow!
- Jedi Knight Code Has Been Removed (Kotaku)
- Plan your digital afterlife with Inactive Account Manager
- Bit Bucket (The Magazine)
- It's Super Easy To Lock People Out of Their Facebook Accounts by Claiming They're Dead (Gizmodo)
- Google Glass specs (Ars Technica)
- iSteve (Funny or Die)
- All about Steve: Ashton Kutcher carries 'Jobs' with a feverish take on Apple's co-founder (The Verge)
- Book review: 'Steve Jobs' by Walter Isaacson (The Verge)
- Star Trek Into Darkness (YouTube)
- Man of Steel (YouTube)
- 'Oblivion' review: a post-apocalyptic beauty that succeeds even while it stumbles (The Verge)