30: You Could Use Comic Sans for Everything
Published 22 June 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Man of Steel dropped and subsequently had the best June opening weekend ever; Google announces Project Loon, a crazy idea to provide internet via wifi hotspots using balloons; Adobe releases a big update for Creative Cloud, converting it’s products into subscription software in the process; and the first teaser trailer for The Lego Movie drops.
Meanwhile, the Jelly starts planning his Project Loon rival, and Bean discovers who the Australian version of Don Cheadle is. Also, the boys contemplate what makes a movie Australian.
- 'Man of Steel' soars at box office (CNN)
- Google Wants To Use Balloons To Cover The World In Wi-Fi (Gizmodo)
- Google's Wi-Fi Balloons Could Be Trialled In Australia In 2014 (Gizmodo)
- Introducing Project Loon (Google Blog)
- Adobe Creative Cloud apps now ready to download (The Verge)
- You Can Download Adobe's Creative Cloud Right Now (Gizmodo)
- The LEGO Movie Teaser Trailer (YouTube)
- The Lego Movie (IMDb)