33: Man Love
Published 13 July 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
We get “confirmations” on who the villains that Benecio del Toro, Lee Pace and Karen Gillan are playing in Guardians of the Galaxy; Entertainment Weekly reveals what the villain Electro is going to look like in Amazing Spider-Man 2 and Andrew Garfield talks about his dream casting of the MJ character; a recent Russian rocket launch goes awry thanks to an upside-down part; and Google decides to shut down more services in favour of Google+.
Meanwhile, Bean goes to the supermarket to buy beans and Jelly comes up with his own super villain concept. Also, Bean claims the bad joke department all to himself, leaving Jelly to be the… straight man? He’s a terrible straight man.
- Guardians Of The Galaxy roles revealed (Den of Geek)
- Collector (Taneleer Tivan) (Marvel Universe Wiki)
- Ronan (Marvel Universe Wiki)
- Nebula (Marvel Universe Wiki)
- Holy crap Jamie Foxx looks insane as Electro in Amazing Spider-Man 2 (io9)
- Michael B. Jordan (IMDb)
- Parts installed 'upside down' caused Russian rocket to explode (Ars Technica)
- Latitude will be retired (Google Maps for Mobile)
- 3 more services Google may kill for the sake of Google (Ars Technica)
- Google adds voice calling to Hangouts, promises 'the future of Google Voice' is here (The Verge)