37: Playing With Yourself is an Option Here
Published 10 August 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Saints Row IV finally passes classification, but in the worst possible way; a new Ender’s Game trailer drops, and it’s not really selling it very well; the BBC announces that Peter Capaldi is the new Doctor; Disney and ABC are looking at creating a live action Star Wars TV show, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. holds the keys to its success; a new technology aims to improve the speed of data transferred across copper lines; and more TV shows coming up in the next few months: The Tomorrow People, Helix, Dads, The Michael J. Fox Show and Mind Games.
Meanwhile, Jelly decides that the worst fate that can befall a movie is to simply be “meh”, and Bean wishes he was famous enough that people introduced him with the phrase “from such movies as”.
- Australia's Edited Saints Row IV Incompatible With Other Versions (Kotaku)
- Ender's Game Trailer #2 (YouTube)
- BBC names Peter Capaldi as new 'Doctor Who' lead actor (The Verge)
- ABC in Talks to Develop 'Star Wars' TV Shows (Screen Rant)
- New Tech Could Allow Super-Speed Internet On Old Phone Lines (Gizmodo)
- The Tomorrow People (YouTube)
- Helix (YouTube)
- Dads (YouTube)
- Giovanni Ribisi (IMDb)
- The Michael J. Fox Show (YouTube)
- Mind Games (YouTube)