4: FTPing into your Parallax Scrolling
Published 1 December 2012 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Using Windows 8, Microsoft’s accidental Windows 8 activation key giveaway, Skyfall (you know, the latest James Bond flick), the use of jargon and user interfaces in Skyfall (and movies in general), and the Wii U.
Amongst all this, Branden suggests that Jelly’s mum sends him cat pictures, and Jelly admits to having been a software pirate, before unintentionally insulting Nintendo.
- Nexus 4 Build Quality by @jono_hayward
- Disney's 'Star Wars' Universe Being Modeled After the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Retro Game Crunch on Kickstarter
- Windows 8 sales are good
- Christmas comes early for Windows pirates thanks to Microsoft
- User Interface Design for Various Films
- User Interface Design for Marvel's Avengers
- User Interface Design for Iron Man 2
- Nintendo losing money on each Wii U sold
- Wii U review
- Why Apple Should Buy Nintendo