41: Wormhole Allergies
Published 7 September 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Jelly’s thoughts on Jobs; Marvel announces that James Spader will be playing Ultron in Avengers: Age of Ultron; the Coalition announces it’s plans to filter the internet if it wins the election this Saturday; Microsoft buys the Nokia devices and services division; and as Apple’s announcement of the next iPhone looms, what are we likely to see announced?
Meanwhile, the boys attempt to add mystery by obfuscating the details of a topic, and Jelly rants about the government sticking their hands where they don’t belong. Also, Bean decides that what this show really needs is a goodbye song like some of the kids shows we used to watch.
Please note: during the recording of this episode, further details about the Coalition’s internet filtering plans were revealed. Good luck with that, Turnbull, and thanks for the tipoff, Marc.
- James Spader is Ultron in 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' (/Film)
- Australian opposition vows to implement internet filter by default (ZDNet)
- Microsoft buys Nokia's phone business for $7.1 billion (Ars Technica)
- Steve Ballmer's letter to Microsoft employees regarding Nokia acquisition (The Verge)
- There will never be another Nokia smartphone (The Verge)
- Apple confirms September 10th event, prepare for new iPhones, iOS 7, and more (Ars Technica)