50: You Crazy Science People and Your Demigods
Published 9 November 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Ubisoft plans to drop online passes for their entire catalogue of games; Adobe is hacked, revealing their terrible encryption and publicising the passwords of 150 million of their customers; the next trailer for The Lego Movie drops; and Thor: The Dark World arrives in theatres.
Meanwhile Bean plays Assassin’s Creed, which gives Jelly nothing but pleasure, and Jelly does the world’s worst drunk impresson. Also, the boys have way too much fun with Thor puns.
- Ubisoft Eliminates Passport Fee For Assassin's Creed IV (GameInformer)
- How an epic blunder by Adobe could strengthen hand of password crackers (Ars Technica)
- The LEGO® Movie Trailer (YouTube)
- Thor: The Dark World (IMDb)
- Jonathan Frakes to Direct an Agents of SHIELD/Thor Crossover Episode (The Mary Sue)
- So Muscle, Many Loki