52: The Non-Doctor Doctor
Published 22 November 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
The BBC release a prequel minisode online in preparation for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special this weekend; the first two episodes for the new series, Almost Human, featuring Karl Urban and Michael Ealy; the Playstation 4 launches to 1 million sales in the US alone, but it’s not all good news, as some of the consoles experience the ‘blue light of death’; and LG invades their customer’s privacy by transmitting data from their smart TVs.
Meanwhile, Jelly hopes for an appearance by John DiMaggio in Almost Human, and Bean finds out about the 8th Doctor.
- The Night of the Doctor (YouTube)
- 'Night of the Doctor' Explained (/Film)
- Paul McGann (Wikipedia)
- David Tennant Introduces The Day of the Doctor (BBC)
- 'Almost Human' Extended Trailer (/Film)
- PlayStation 4 Hits One Million Sold In 24 Hours (GameInformer)
- PS4 'Blue Light Of Death' Has No Clear Fix Yet (Kotaku Australia)
- Smart TV from LG phones home with user's viewing habits (Ars Technica)