53: I Might Need to Cry Now
Published 29 November 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Doctor Who celebrates its 50th anniversary with the special episode, The Day of the Doctor, and the dramatisation of the show’s beginnings in An Adventure in Space and Time; Google applies for a patent to generate tweets on your behalf, further cementing their place as creepiest company ever; and the Xbox One hits stores worldwide, garnering over a million sales.
Meanwhile, the boys have an idea for a spinoff for the Doctor Who universe, and Bean once again projects his love of My Little Pony. Also, Jelly explains his very strange use of capitalisation.
- The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot (Wikipedia)
- The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot (BBC One)
- The Day of the Doctor is Record Breaking (Doctor Who TV)
- Day of the Doctor takes $10m at the box office in three days (The Guardian)
- An Adventure in Space and Time (IMDb)
- Doctor Who: The 50th Anniversary Collection (iTunes)
- Tired of social media? Why not have Google tweet for you (Ars Technica)
- Xbox One Becomes Microsoft's Biggest Console Launch (GameInformer.com)
- Microsoft Addresses Reported Xbox One Hardware Problems (GameInformer.com)