57: You’re Gonna Plus One It
Published 17 January 2014 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Season 3 of Sherlock comes and goes, and we’re left wondering when we’ll get more; EA announces that they’re going to add an offline mode to Simcity; an interview reveals that Nintendo doesn’t research it’s competitor’s products at all; Google buys Nest for $3.2 billion; Michael Douglas surprises everyone by joining the cast of Ant Man; and rumors surface that Johnny Depp might be playing Marvel’s Dr. Strange.
Meanwhile, Bean makes a prediction about Google’s next acquisition and Jelly questions everything he knows about the origins of the main villain of Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- 'Sherlock' Creators Already Have Seasons 4 & 5 Plotted Out (Screen Rant)
- SimCity belatedly getting a dedicated offline mode (Ars Technica)
- It's Hard To Make A Game When Nintendo Doesn't Use Xbox Live (Kotaku Australia)
- Nest's CEO Tony Fadell explains why he teamed up with Google: it's about infrastructure (GigaOm)
- Why is everyone disappointed by Google buying Nest? (The Verge)
- Why Nest is really Google's new smart home division (Ars Technica)
- Michael Douglas is Hank Pym in 'Ant-Man' (/Film)
- Rumor: Johnny Depp in the Mix for Marvel's 'Doctor Strange' (/Film)