47: OS X Joe’s Bar and Grill
Published 19 October 2013 • Hosted by Branden Maynes and Daniel “Jelly” Farrelly
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gets a full season order which spells good news for the other four shows Marvel has committed to; Apple announces an event on 22 October, and there’s little information on what we’ll see (but we’re hoping for iPads, Mavericks and new Macs); Google creepifies it’s advertising by linking your Google+ recommendations and reviews to ads; New York Comic Con tweets from attendees’ twitter accounts without their permission; and the BBC discover long lost episodes of Doctor Who in Nigeria of all places.
Meanwhile, Bean pitches his idea for a Marvel TV show staring, you guessed it, Don Cheadle, David Hewlett and Karl Urban, and Jelly talks a lot. Like a lot, you guys.
- Marvel Studios Developing 4 New TV Shows & A Miniseries (Screen Rant)
- Marvel Preps 60-Episode Package Of Four Series & A Mini For VOD & Cable Networks (Deadline)
- Next Apple Event
- Apple Mac Pro Cinema Ad (YouTube)
- Google will soon put your face, name, and content in its ads (Ars Technica)
- Google Shared Endorsements opt-out
- New York Comic Con Tweets From Attendees' Accounts Without Permission (Mashable)
- Nine Long-Lost Doctor Who Episodes Recovered (ComingSoon.net)